Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Birthday Wishes

Hello there!
Hope your week is going well!
It's time for a new color palette with ColourQ!
Hope you have some craft-time to join us!

I pulled out a few different manufacturers...the balloon dies are from My Favorite Things. I inked them up with Color Box inks in curry, orange, and iris. 
I stamped the background with Hero Arts stamp set, Joy to the World, using the same inks. I stamped the sentiment with black ink from Memento.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. The twine and sequins are from Michaels.

Also adding this to AAA Cards

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

4 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

You made the most beautiful and colorful balloons...so festive!

Lisa said...

This is darling Michelle!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Balloons are always so fun and fabulous and great for lots of occasions. Love your colour choice here and lots of fun elements. Great for the guys and Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards this week. Sarah

Coralynn Murray said...

Those balloons are just fabulous. I love the outlined images in the background to offset the solid balloons and your blending is perfection. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!