Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Best Wishes

Hello there!
Time to share the newest ColourQ palette...
Fabulous, right!?!!
Hope you will stop by to play along!

I used quite a few products from My Favorite Things...Die-Namics Dies Layered Leaves and Bold Greenery, and Stitched Strip. The sentiment is from the set All Occassion Sentiments. 
I emossed a few of the leaves with white embossing powder and used black ink from Memento to ink up the sentiment. I scattered a few clear drops from Pretty Pink Posh and sequins from Lucy's Little Shop. A tiny cord bow finishes the card.
I am adding this to The Paper Players


Thanks for peeing
Michelle

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Love this cluster of prettiness on your card Michelle!! Marvelous!!

Joyce said...

Those leaves are beautiful. Love how you used the colors this week.

Kim Heggins said...

Wonderful card....your leaves are so pretty.

Colleen Begley said...

Beautiful card, Michelle! Great take on the color challenge and our leaf challenge this week. I love that embossed stitched background too. Thanks for sharing at the Paper Players this week.

stampwithsandy said...

Michelle there is so much to love about your card, especially the colors and the stitching on your background. So glad you joined us this week at The Paper Players!

Natalie Lapakko said...

So beautiful! I love these colors. I love the touch with the tips of the leaves dipped in white!

Emma Sims said...

This is really beautiful and I love the colours of the leaves. Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with a die.

Emma - DT

Helen Gullett said...

I Love your layering diecut leaves. This card is beautiful. Thank you for playing along with HLS Anything Goes with Dies!