Friday, September 16, 2016

September 16: Paper Sweeties September 2016 New Release Rewind!

Hello again!
Today is the last day of the Paper Sweeties September Release

I combined an older set with the new release...
I used the scarecrow, Stand Add-On...(my absolute favorite stamp!!) with the new stamp sets Thankful and Thanks and the new Sweet Cuts Dies, Thanks.
I stamped the images with Field Greens and Cup o' Joe ink from Hero Arts and colored them with Copic Markers. To color the scarecrow I used YR21, YR24, E23, E25, E33, R22, R24, R29, R39, BG11 and BG23. The pumpkin was colored with YR02 and YR04. The grass was created using YG25, YG63 and YG67. The sky was colored using G000. I added some whire accents with a gel pen.
I love this adorable little scene. 
Other supplies used: pattern paper from Lawn Fawn, gold glitter cardstock from My Favorite Things, negative die cut and scallop stitch die from Mama Elephant. 

I followed the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches
I am also playing along with Simon Says Stamp
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog



Come hop along with the designers for some awesome inspiration!

9 comments:

Wendy Johnson said...

Oh Michelle this card is so cute and I LOVE that scarecrow. I can see why it is your favourite stamp and you have coloured him beautifully.

Maria said...

Darling scarecrow colored so pretty, Michelle! A wonderful fall scene for your beautiful card!!

Doni High said...

Great card! I love how the thanks die cut is thin and delicate so that it looks great placed over your image. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Susan said...

Such a cute card...makes me smile. Your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Jen Timko said...

This fellow is just so sweet! What great details on your coloring and your fun elements. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Lisa said...

This is darling Michelle! Love the colors and what a great take on the sketch!!

Amy O said...

This image is so sweet! And I love this color combo for a Fall-themed card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Virginia Lu said...

Well done! Love your use of pattern paper and colors! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” Clean and Simple” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet is that scarecrow!!!! Love the design of your fabulous card!