Thursday, September 15, 2016

September 15: Paper Sweeties September 2016 New Release Party!

Hello there!
Welcome back to the Paper Sweeties Release Party!

The new release will be available in the shop today!


I couldn't resist making up some goody bags...a preview of the ones I will make for my son's 4th grade class. They'll love it!!!
LOVE this pilgrim hat! I adhered the hat to Sweet Cuts Stitched Tags #1. I added some googly eyes to give it a spooky feel.
Oh my goodness...this flower! I love it!I used it alot this release!
This is the prettiest pumpkin!  You can make it fun or classy!
I stamped the pilgrim hat and sentiments with black ink from Memento and the pumpkin and flower with Cup o' Joe ink from Hero Arts. I used Copic Markers to color the images. I added white accents with a gel pen. You can find the twine in the Sweeties Shop! The clear bags, googly eyes and buttons are from Michaels. The candy is from the supermarket. The pattern paper is from Lawn Fawn. I trimmed some felt leaves from left overs.

I am adding this Addicted to Stamps
 

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Come hop along with the designers for some awesome inspiration!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Omg. Darling!! And those googly eyes!! Love!

Michele K. Henderson said...

These are so adorable! I just love your gorgeous tags and your wonderful coloring technique!

Maria said...

Awesome treat bags for your son's class!, Michelle!! Love those Google eyes...too cute!!!

Lisa said...

These are too cute Michelle! The kids will love them, especially with the googley eyes!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love these darling goodie bags!!!!

Inkyfingers said...

What a delightful set of treat bags. The tags are so cute and I love how you highlight the images with the white pen.
Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Teresa Kline said...

hello michelle! these tags are soooo cute...your coloring is fabulous! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

artful-notions said...

Love these delicious treats! Beautifully done, Michelle!

Nandini said...

Fabulous idea. Love the cute images. Thank you for joining us at ATSM Challenges. All the very best. Nandini DT