Wednesday, September 14, 2016

September 14: Paper Sweeties September 2016 New Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there!
It's release time at Paper Sweeties...you will definitely enjoy this September Release!

Debbie has created two new sets with corrdinating dies...
Planner Series: Fall Sentiments
I created a mask to stamp the center of the circle. I inked up the flower with Cup o' Joe ink from Hero Arts and colored them with Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel pen.
I stamped part of the sentiment onto vellum cardstock and the base of the card with the same ink.
For this card I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch
************************************************
For this next card, I stamped the flowers with Cup o' Joe ink from Hero Arts and colored them with Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel pen. 
I used moss green ink from Colorbox to stamp the leaves and stems. 
The sentiment was stamped with black ink from Memento.
For this card I followed the color palette from The Paper Players

Hope you will hop along with the design team for some amazing inspiration...

Thanks for peeking!
See you back here tomorrow!

Michelle

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Soooo pretty!! Love all of the bright and beautiful flowers!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such lovely cards! Absolutely gorgeous colors!

Maria said...

Oh, such pretty sunflowers, Michelle!!!

Jeri said...

Your sunflower cards are so bright and cheerful! Love them!!!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Michelle, both cards are really amazing! I especially LOVE the masking on the first...so clever!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Both cards are so sweet and colorful!!! I always love how you highlight your images!!!

Lisa said...

What sweet sunflowers, these are delightful Michelle!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Great idea! I love the colorful flowers inside the circle!

LeAnne said...

Love these pretty sunflowers...a perfect use of the Paper Players colors! Great sketch too! So glad you played with us this week!

Colleen Begley said...

This is the cutest CAS card! The white gel accents look great as does the placement of the sentiment. Thanks for joining LeAnne's color challenge at the Paper Players this week.

Hannelie said...

So beautiful Michelle!
Thanks for joining the Paper Players!