Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - September 2016!

Hello there!

It's time to share the newest Paper Sweeties September Release...we'll kick it off with a Planner Series Set... Fall Sentiments.
I wanted to jump ahead and by pass my September planner pages...this set is perfect for the months of October thru November.
There are soooooo many cute, tiny stamps! LOVE the leaf and acorn! But really, how adorable are the candy trio??!!
I just needed to add my favorite little people too!
And of course...my halloween checklist!!!
Halloween will be here before you know it! Thank goodness I'll be ready!

Come stop by the designers blogs for a glimpse of inspiration!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas

Thanks for stopping by!

Stop by tomorrow for the rest of the release!

Michelle

3 comments:

Maria said...

Super cute pages! So fun for Halloween!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

These pages are terrific! I love the Halloween checklist!

Jeri said...

Adorable, Michelle! Love your Halloween checklist.