Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Nutty For You

Hello there!
Just stopping by for a quick post...
I love the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch

I used Falling for You from Paper Smooches. Love all the different stamp images on this set! I watercolored the background using frayed burlap distress ink.
I stamped the nut and heart with black ink from Memento and colored them in with Copic Markers. I embossed the sentiment with white powder onto lack cardstock. I added some white accents with a gel pen and scattered some sequins and a clear drop. 
Pretty Simple.
I am also playing along with The Paper Players

And Paper Smooches Guest Design Search for October
Try out to be the October Guest Designer!


Thanks for peeking!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Adorable card Michelle!

maria f. said...

Fall. yes. CAS. yes. Perfect. yes.

Linda Callahan said...

This is as sweet as can be! Adorable card! Glad you shared it at the Paper Players!

Colleen Begley said...

Such a great CAS card, Michelle and great take on both challenges. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week.

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch! Love the colors on the acorn.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

I like your design! It's so fresh!

Melanie Mallek said...

LOOOOOOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT FALL & THIS CARD! ♥