Sunday, September 25, 2016

Merry Christmas, Peace & Joy

Hello there PTI fans!
Blog-hop-logo
Happy to be playing along with the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop...I've missed it the last few months.
I love the inspiration photo...
Blog Hop
I followed the photo pretty much to the 't'...
I used two stamps sets from Papertrey Ink, Holiday Cheer and Peaceful Pinecones. I stamped the images with fresh snow ink, PTI. 
I used the ornament tag die, Tag Sale Die #4, to add a pretty touch to my plain white package. I added a bit of PTI's rustic twine.  I added some snow to the tag and card using stamps from Holiday Cheer.
I stamped the pinecone and branches for both the tag and card with Colorbox ink in moss green, espresso and cocoa.  I fussy cut the stamped images and layered them.  I added some white accents with a gel pen and Wink of Stella glitter to the ornaments and snow.
I added some glitter cardstock, from My Favorite Things and pattern paper from My Mind's Eye. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

I am adding this to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Gift It
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

I am also playing along with HLS September Christmas Challenge
'Winte Wonderland' and 'Joy to the World'

Sorry for the picture overload!
Can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


23 comments:

artful-notions said...

Good Morning Michelle! Had to break into a smile when I saw your name. Picture overload? Picture perfect! Wow, such simple perfection! Your card is handsome and gorgeous at the same time. And with the tag... well the tag is the gift itself! Beautiful, beautiful layout and photos, btw!

Julia Aston said...

I just love the look of those sweet hanging ornaments in white against the black starry sky! Your tag is beautiful too! Julia

Rosemary said...

your card and tag are just gorgeous, michelle!! love the white stamping on black...

Barbara said...

Love the CAS look and fact that you went with dark paper craft challenge ! Nice work!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful! I love your design~

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous card and tag combo Michelle - wonderful designs!

Birgit said...

Oh what a sweet card and tag! The sets you chose are just perfect for this challenge. A great take on the inspiration photo!!

Jane said...

Stunning! I love the sophisticated look of the black. Thanks for playing at HLS Christmas challenge.

Keri said...

Beautiful! :)

Kathy Mc said...

Gorgeous card and tag, Michelle - beautiful design!

Betty Wright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty Wright said...

Beautifully done, Michelle! Love the white stamping on the black!

Nora N. said...

This is stunning!! I love how you used the sprays and pine cones. The white on black stamping is STUNNING!!

Karen B. said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the chalkboard feel.

Cindy Boney said...

Love your card and tag. Both are simply amazing...great compositions!!

Lisa said...

WOWZA Michelle, you've really outdone yourself with this incredibly gorgeous card and tag set! SWOON!!

Marybeth said...

Absolutely gorgeous both card and tag Michelle! Love the background stamping! Congratulations on your Papertrey Ink shout out and repost on the Instagram blog!

Karren said...

Stunning card and tag! The black background really makes those gorgeous arrangement pop!

Martha said...

Michelle, what a fabulous take on the challenge.
Beautifully done!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are gorgeous!

Gayatri said...

AMAZING! THANKS for playing along Simon Says Stamp Gift It challenge. Gayatri xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card and tag set Michelle. Love the pretty pinecones as the embellishment. The white images look perfect on black.

Bożena Adamusińska said...

Very beautiful set! I love bright theme on a black background. I also love the glow of Wink of Stella. The idea to add white markings with white gelly added to the card dimension . Great projects. Thank you for sharing with us HLS CHristmas.
hugs,
BozenA DT HLS