Thursday, September 8, 2016

Grateful for You

Hello there!
YIKES...it seems Blogger published this post before I could finish it...my apologies for a half written post!

I'm stopping by to share a card with you that I was able to utilize three challenges...yeah!
A sketch from Freshly Made Sketches

And a theme from Simon Says Stamp, STAMPtember...using SSS stamps
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

I decided to play around with SSS, One With Nature and Autumn Blessings.  The pretty pattern papers are from Lawn Fawn.  I die cut the frame using a stitched scallop square die from My Favorite Things and a stitched square die from Lil' Inker Designs.
I stamped the leaves with Memento black ink and colored them with Copic Markers: R81, R83, R85, YG03, YG13, YG25, BG10, BG11, BG23, YR00, YR21, YR24. I added some white accents with a gel pen.  I scattered some sequins from Little Things from Lucy's Card Shop.
I am also palying along with Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge...sequins, thank you, fall theme


Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

6 comments:

Lisa said...

What a lovely card Michelle! Love the polka dots and plaid with those cute leaves!!

Jen Brum said...

What a beautiful card! I love those brightly coloured leaves! Love the background paper too! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jingle said...

Super cute card! I love the colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! Happy STAMPtember!

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely beautiful...love your colorful leaves.

Amy O said...

What gorgeous colors and a fun design! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Love, love, love your coloring on these leaves! And oh those patterns. Fantastic. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!