Monday, September 5, 2016

Grateful for You

Hello there!

Stopping by to share a card with you!
I am playing along with SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge

I followed the sketch...
I combined two sets from SugarPea Designs, Lovely Leaves and Fall Fox.  I stamped the leaves onto watercolor cardstock with a bunch of inks, WPlus9 sweet nectar, cranberry crush and blossomberry, and Hero Arts field greens and butter bar.

I stamped the fox with Memento black ink and colored him with Copic Markers in shades of W1, W2, W3, E40, YG61, YG63, YG67, V15 and V17. I added some white accents with a gel pen to the fox and the stamped background. The round stitched die is from My Favorite Things. 

I die cut the back panel with Mama Elephant's All Prettied Up die. The vellum panel was embossed with my scor bug. I scattered some clear gems from PTI. 

I am also playing along with Addicted to CAS


Thanks for peeking!

Michelle


7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

So cute and delightful for fall! Glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

Lisa said...

CUTENESS overload Michelle!! Love the colors and your playful design!!

~amy~ said...

Awwww...so Sweet!

laurie said...

Your stamping is awesome. SO cute!Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

Wendy Johnson said...

Love the background stamping. A really cute card.

Jaydee said...

Such a sweet card and you colored it beautifully. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee

Deepti said...

Such a lovely and colorful background:) thank you for sharing with ATCAS