Tuesday, September 6, 2016

...God Sent Me You

Hello there!

Well, thank God we dodged Hurricane Hermine! Just some light misty rain and a bit windy here in the New York area.
We have a fun new color palette at ColourQ...
Hope you will play along!
I started off by inking a piece of aqua cardstock with Memento ink in nautical blue and a stencil from SSS. I die cut a stitched scalloped border using a die from Lawn Fawn. 
The sentiment is Verve, Beautiful Things. I used black ink from Memento. The stitched flower dies are from Lil'Inker Designs, Spring Flowers Die Set.  The stitched circle die is My Favorite Things.  I scattered some clear drops from PTI.
I am also playing along with The Paper Players
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the big chunky polka dots, this is so pretty Michelle! And yes, thanks be to God that you are all okay!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Michelle! The colours and patterns are so striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful! I love that gorgeous sentiment!

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card. Your flower is beautiful and I love those oversized polka dots.

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card....really love your use of this weeks colors, just beautiful.

Jaydee said...

Michelle, I love your bold, graphic elements and the repetition of circles is fabulous. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

laurie said...

Love the bold colors and design! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!