Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Get Well Soon

Hello there!
It's time to share the newest ColourQ palette...
Hope you will play along with us!

I used the stamp set Natural Beauties from Paper Smooches to create the background.  I randomly stamped the images with Cup O' Joe ink from Hero Arts onto watercolored cardstock. Than I used Copic Markers to color them.  I added some white accents with a gel pen.

I used a stitched scalloped die from Mama Elephant to cut the background panel.  The sentiment is also from Paper Smooches, Smooches. I used coordinating dies to add the bird and branch to the pennant. I scattered some clear drops from Pretty Pink Posh.


Try out to be the October Guest Designer!


Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle

3 comments:

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such a gorgeous panel you've created with stamping, Michelle. Those tiny white dots make all colors pop.

Lisa said...

Fabulous stamping Michelle, this is wonderful!

Joyce said...

What a fun overall pattern you created.