Saturday, August 20, 2016

You Brighten My Day

Hello there!

Just stopping by to share a card with you. 
I was able to link up with a few challenges...
I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch...

and the theme from Addicted to Stamps and More...

I started off with a puffy cloud border die from Lawn Fawn and cut a panel of linen cardstock from Papertrey Ink. I adhered it over blue cardstock and stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp, Watts Up. I used black ink from Memento.
The sun die is from My Favorite Things and the star die is from Lil'Inker Designs.  The rainbow and cloud stamp and die are from Avery Elle, Be a Unicorn. I colored the rainbow with some Copic Markers.
I scattered some sequins and clear drops for the finishing touch!
I am also adding this to Simon Says Stamp...Make for the Border
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm looking at your happy sunny card as I hear thunder in the distance! This is cute Michelle!

Virginia Lu said...

Perfect images with the white card stock!! Love this happy and sunny design! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” Make for the Border” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Deepti said...

What a fabulous and creative take on the sketch , so awesome !

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Susi K. said...

What a colourful, positive card design with a super sweet sentiment!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I just love this sweet, happy card!!!!

Inkyfingers said...

What a stunning, happy card Michelle. I love your grouping of the die cuts and your cloud border. Great take on the sketch too!
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Nandini said...

Fabulous layering and love the sentiment. Happy to see you in the ATSM gallery. All the very best. Nandini DT