Tuesday, August 30, 2016

You Are Amazing

Hello there!

It's time for a new challenge at ColourQ!
Check out the newest color palette...
Hope you will play along!
I stamped the background with a circle stamp from WPlus9, Greetings & Salutations. I used black ink from Memento and added some white accents with a gel pen.  I die cut the panel with Avery Elle's Wonkey Stitches.  I added some strands of garland with  Lil' Inker's Circles Banners Dies.
I die cut the tag with Avery Elle's Postage Stamp Dies and stamped the sentiment with Paper Smooches, Word Salad. The word die is from Verve Stamps, Amazing Adjectives Word Dies. I scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. I added a clothes pin and cord from Michaels.

I followed a few challenges...

I used the left column (banners, tiny stamps, clothespin)

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

5 comments:

Rachel Bergfeld said...

Oh my goodness! I just love your card! These colors are gorgeous and the elements work so well together! Fabulous job! Thanks for playing along with the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

Lisa said...

This is fabulous Michelle! Everything flows togther perfectly!

Aileen Ryan said...

Michelle I love this. Colours are great and the way you used that circle die just brilliant.

~amy~ said...

super fun!

Nora N. said...

What a clean, crisp design!! I LOVE this fun card!!