Monday, August 22, 2016

Sweet Holiday Wishes

Hello there!
Kids go back to school in two weeks. So I am just soaking up as much craft time as I can before the craziness begins!
I just received some happy mail from Avery Elle and could not wait to ink them up...
I used the set Sweet Tidings, Avery Elle.  I stamped the images using black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers.  I used R81, R83, R27, R59, BG11, BG13, G03, G05, E40, E25, E70, and E74.  I added some white accents with a gel pen.  I scattered some sequins from Little Things from Lucy's Card Shop. 
I inked up the background with distress ink in antique linen and passion pink from Color Box. It's very subtle and I wish I went a little darker. The frame die is also Avery Elle, Postage Stamp.
I am playing with the theme from 

and Happy Little Stampers...anything goes with dies

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!

Michelle


8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is as sweet as can be Michelle and i love the colors!!

laurie said...

Such a sweet card! Love the coloring,too.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Julie B said...

A sweet card indeed! Love the postage stamp die frame you've used here, another for the wish list!
Thanks for joining us at HLS this month. :)

Joanne James said...

I love the subtle colours of your holiday treat trio Michelle! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

This is just adorable! I love your soft color palette and and your sweet treats! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Lori said...

Oh my goodness how cute is this!!! Thanks for playing with my summer Christmas link up at Merry Monday, Michelle!!

Cindy Major said...

That card is adorable beyond words! Love the cute images, your coloring and your design. TSF! :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Spotted this treat of a card on Merry Monday! Just love your coloring and shading!!