Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Hello Friend

Hello there!
Time for a new color palette from ColourQ!
Hope you will stop by and play along!

I used stamps from WPlus9, Greetings and Salutations, and Paper Smooches, Natural Beauties. 
I used  the die cut sentiment from Lil' Inker Designs. Inks are Memento tuxedo black, Color Box cyan, and WPlus9 silver lining.
I added some sequins and clear drops from Pretty Pink Posh.

I also played along with Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge
word die, sparkle and color blocking


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

6 comments:

Susi K. said...

OMGosh this card is so fabulous (just PINNED it)! Love how you stamped the Hello diecut with the same colour-block images stamped behind it - the pattern isn't too overpowering to lose it in the design. It's just perfect!

Lisa said...

I like the graphic look, this is fantastic Michelle!

Channin P. said...

I love your card!! Awesome awesome design! I really like how you continued the pattern on your word die! Thanks for joining us at Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

Aileen Ryan said...

Beautifully done, love the colours used and the stamp. all came together perfect.

Tanja said...

love how the sentiment matches the stamped border - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

Creative world said...

Stunning card and amazing design,love the color combo...thank you for joining us at ATSM...Hugs Ċ½ejka