Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Friend

Hello there!
Hope you are all able to stay cool with the heat and humidity that has been hitting our area...
Just popping in to share a card with you.
I'm playing along with a few challenges...
 
Sept. Guest Designer Search

I used a few stamps sets from Paper Smooches, Blossoming Buds, Warm Hearts, Sentiment Sampler, and Giddy Bugs.
I highlighted the candles with some Color Box ink in canary. I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel pen and wink of stella to the flames.
The pattern papers and scalloped stitched square die are from My Favorite Things. Lastlr, I scattered some sequins and clear drops from Pretty Pink Posh.
Also adding this to Just Add Ink...
JAI #324...Inspiration!

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

5 comments:

Christine Blain said...

What a beautiful, uplifting, card for a friend, Michelle. Love the sentiment font, and the gorgeously coloured flowers. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

KimB said...

Love those bold bright flowers Michelle and how you added the little white accents.Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Jan said...

Wow, I love your beautiful mix of colours and textures - the vibrant flowers and your highlighted candle and touch of vellum - such a gorgeous sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

Lisa said...

This is cheerful and so very sweet!!

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

I love the detail you've managed to create with your white gel pen!!! Your candles look so real :)

Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.
Trish
JAI Design Team