Monday, August 15, 2016

August 15: Paper Sweeties August 2016 New Release Party!

Hello there!
Welcome back to day two of the Paper Sweeties August Release!


There are two new stamp sets: Window and Window Elements
along with two new coordinating Sweet Cuts dies
I embellished the window with a few other Paper Sweeties elements, Stitched Tags #2 tree die, Thinking of You ( I used the leaf die to make the poinsettia), Be Happy banner die, Dear Santa stocking die. 
The stamps I used are Dear Santa, Deck the Halls, and Merry and Bright.  I used a piece of acetate for the window glass.
I used a stencil from My Favorite Things and scarlet ink from Color Box to ink up the brick wall background.  White ink is also Color box. I colored the bird with Copic Markers. 

I am adding this card to Pile it On Challenge ( sponsored by PS!)

Hope you will hop along with the designers and check out what they created!
***Nancy Salkeld***GIVEAWAY

Thanks for taking a peek!
Michelle

8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! I love it!

Lisa said...

This is beautiful... very sweet!! Love it!

Debbie said...

Such a darling holiday scene! Love how you created the poinsettia using the leaf Sweet Cuts die!!!

Maria said...

Fab window Christmas scene, Michelle!! Love the little red cardinal and pretty poinsettia...love it!!!

Lisa said...

This is adorable Michelle!!

Jeri said...

So, so cute! Love the Christmas scene, though it is hard to think about Christmas when it's in the 90s. However, it does remind me that I told myself I was going to get started on my Christmas cards during the summer. I better get busy if I'm going to reach my goal.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I just love this adorable Christmas scene!!!

Lilian YF said...

Great window scene! Love the bricks!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio