Sunday, August 14, 2016

August 14: Paper Sweeties August 2016 New Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello again Sweeties Fans!!!
It's time for the Paper Sweeties August Release!!!

There are two new stamp sets: Window and Window Elements
along with two new coordinating Sweet Cuts dies

I used the window die and created a denim pocket. I inked up a piece of canvas material from Recollections with faded jeans distress ink. Than I stitched the perimeter. 
I added some flowers from the stamp set Thinking of You and stamped the sentiment from Life is a Picnic. I scattered some sequins found in the Sweeties Shop!
The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye, cord and mini clothes pin from Michaels.

Come hop along with the design team and check out their projects!!!


Thanks for taking a peek!!!
Hope to see you tomorrow!

Michelle

9 comments:

Lisa said...

So cool! Love the wood and the denim together! Great feeling to this one! Beautiful!

Beth Luetschwager said...

Love this!!! I love the wood background!

Maria said...

Beautiful stitched pocket! And, love those pretty flowers!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh my goodness, this is just precious!!! Such an awesome idea to creat a denim pocket full of posies!

Jeri said...

Wow! A denim pocket! Genius! Love all the flowers and the cute embellishments! Why do I never remember I have a whole container of those little clothespins and I never use them. Getting them out today and challenging myself to use them.

Jill Norwood said...

This is gorgeous my dear! :)

Lisa said...

Oh, I like this Michelle!! The pocket and those little flowers are perfect together!

Debbie said...

Oh ... my ... gosh! I LOVE your handmade 'real' denim pocket using the Window Sweet Cuts die -- SO CLEVER and fun!!!!!!!

Lilian YF said...

This is awesome! So pretty!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio