Monday, July 18, 2016

You Make My Heart...

Hello again!
I'm joining in on the fun over at My Favorite Things blog...Camp Create!
Today I am combining two themes...Magnificent Masking and Coloring on Kraft




I stamped the lamb, MFT  Ewe are the Best, using black ink from Memento and colored him in with PrismaColor pencils. I masked the lamb and used a SSS stencil (heart) for the background. I layered two inks, a coat of white than magenta from Color Box. 
I masked the lamb again...minus the heart...than used a sponge to ink up the heart the same as the stencil. I than added a coat of Wink of Stella in clear.  The sentiment is from the set All Heart, MFT. The pink glitter cardstock is also MFT. I scattered some clear sequins from Pretty Pink posh.

I am also adding this to Simon Says Stamp...create a scene

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle



3 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable...so stinkin' cute!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh how cute!! Love the pinks and that sweet little sheep!

Karren said...

This is totally adorable! That sentiment is perfect for your image.