Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Thank You

Hello there!

I just stopping by to share the last card I created for the My Favorite Things Camp Create! This completes my five entries...

Today I combined Fantastic Foiling and Inlaid Made Easy.  I used a few products from MFT, chevron dies, Flashy Florals stamps and dies, and Spring Wreath stamp set.


I watercolored the background and florals using distress inks in pickled raspberry, salty ocean, mowed lawn, mustard seed and spiced marmalade. I scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and added some twine. The rectangle stitched die is from Lil' Inkers. 

I am also adding this to The Paper Players

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Wonderful card, I like your background!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous!

colleen begley said...

A stunning creation. Love all of the details and elements as well as the color combo. So happy you played along with the Paper Players this week.

Brent Scheffer said...

The chevron pattern and watercolor transitions are very effective! Congrats on your PP304 win!

Martha said...

Michelle, this is simply beautiful. I love the pretty colors & design.