Friday, July 1, 2016

Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge - July 2016

Hello there!
Happy July!
Time for a new inspiration challenge with Paper Sweeties...
I love this fun wagon with treats to make you happy on a hot, sunny day! I knew I wanted to create something cute!
I immediately went for Snow Time Add- On: Sweet Treats and coordinating dies here and here...love these gumballs!!! For the sentiment, I used two sets...You Are Fab and Alphas upper and lower.
I used black ink from Memento and Copic Markers to color. I added some white accents with a gel pen. I finished it off with soem blue satin ribbon.
(Other supplies used: pattern paper and scalloped stitched die from My Favorite Things, stitched die from Lil'Inker Designs)

How about a sale and some free sequins?!

I am playing along with Curtain Call...

I followed the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches
and also adding this to Simon Says Stamp...


Hope you hop along with us and check out the talanted design team...

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

16 comments:

Michele Henderson said...

I love your fun and colorful card, Michelle! Those gumballs are so cute!
Take Care!
Michele

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! Those bubblegum are sooooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

LOVE that you used the bubblegum set for this one! So cute and fun! Awesome card!

Maria said...

What a FUN gumball machine, Michelle!!! Love how you tied the beautiful ribbon...so pretty!!!

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness ... CUTE x10! Love the bright and cheery gumball machine you created -- all those polka dots make me smile :) Adorable!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love those pretty gum balls!!! And that ribbon treatment is fabulous!!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Super fun card Michelle. I love the gumballs and how you used a complementary patterned paper with big circles!

Virginia Lu said...

How fun and cute! Love your use of colors! Perfect inspiration at this time of the year. Happy 4th of July! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Super work!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply fabulous card...love that patriotic gum ball machine!

maria f. said...

What a great motif for red, white and blue!

artful-notions said...

Michele, I love love LOVE your patriotic gum ball machine! Oh my, just the sweetest. Love you card!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Michelle, this could not be any CUTER!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Michelle. Love the blue and red gumballs. So SWEET! Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Melody said...

So Cute! Love What you did with the ribbon!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

Tracey said...

So super Sweet...love the red white and blue!