Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Happy birthday

Hello there!
It's time to share the newest ColourQ palette!!!
Beautiful, right!?!!
Hope you will play along with us!
I wanted to play around with some new dies I purchased from My Favorite Things, Chevron Fringe. I used the die and cut several fringes from cardstock and layered them. I adhered them to a panel cut from a stitched rectangle die from Lil' Inkers.  

The sentiment is from Paper Smooches, Sentiment Sampler. I used black ink from Memento. The twine is from Paper Sweeties. I scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, those fringed chevrons (chevroned fringes?) look fabulous! I love the colours you used! Great take on the sketch, Michelle!

Lisa said...

I like the layered chevrons and the wonky happy birthday letters! This is cute!

Kim Heggins said...

Amazing...just love your card!

donna mikasa said...

Love your take on the sketch using the fringed chevrons! So pretty!