Monday, July 18, 2016

Happy Birthday

Hello there!

How's your summer going? All good here...keeping busy.
Just stopping by to share what I created for My Favorite Things Camp Create...are you going to play?

Background Bonanza is the theme I worked on today...

I used the set Sweet Succulents...one of my favorite go to sets from My Favorite Things. I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel pen. I left the background white and added some scrap paper tails. I stamped the sentiment using black ink. I used a corner punch to round the cornersw.
I am also adding this to AAA Cards...my one stash favorite...clear sequins!
There is hardly a card I create, that I don't add them to. Speaking of which...time to reorder!

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

3 comments:

Jane said...

Sweet succulent stamps with those favourite clear sequins dotted around them. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Melissa L. said...

So cute, Michelle! I love the clear sequins, your lovely coloring and the gel pen accents. thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

Lisa said...

The little white accents are perfect her Michelle!! CUTE cars!!