Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Get Well Wishes

Hello there Crafters!

I have been on a card making frenzy the last few days...always a good feeling to let creative juices flow!
Today I am linking up with a few challenges...

I used a few stamp sets from Sweet Stamp Shop, Unicorn, Girl Power and a really old set with chalkboard writing.  The sentiment stamp is from WPlus9, Fresh Baked.
I am also playing along with  Addicted to CAS
I have added striped pattern paper (My Favorite Things) and the pole has stripes;) I used black ink from Memento to stamp all the images and colored them in with Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel pen and a hint of glitter with clear Wink of Stella

The challenge over at Simon Says Stamp calls for wings...yeah!!!!

The scalloped die is from Mama Elephant, the stitched rectangle die is Lil' Inkers. I scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. 

That's it for today!
Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh so adorable Michelle!

Lisa said...

This darling card would make anyone feel better!! Very sweet Michelle!

Kim Heggins said...

Such a sweet card....just adorable.

Aileen Ryan said...

Very cute card Michelle love the little unicorn

Doni High said...

Very sweet card....thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is just so adorable! It looks exactly like the merry-go-round horse that my daughter would choose to ride! Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

Deepti said...

Awwww this is adorable :) I like how you did the stripes in the BG thank you for sharing with ATCAS

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute card and I love your details, Michelle! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Tammy Hershberger said...

That is just adorable! LOVE your coloring on that sweet unicorn! Thanks for joining us for the Curtain Call!

Teresa Kline said...

super adorable, fabulous coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*