Monday, June 13, 2016

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - June 2016!

Hello there!
It's time for the newest Paper Sweeties Release!

First up is the newest Planner Series Set...
Summer Sentiments!

This is the cutest set for summer...check out the bikini, watermelon slushie, and beachball...just to name a few!!!

I also used a few previously released Planner Series stamps, Vacation, Checklist, Get Your Craft On.  
I also used the stamp set Congradulations...

Come take a peek at how the creative team used their stamps!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas

See you tomorrow!!!

Michelle

5 comments:

Maria said...

Super CUTE planner pages for summer, Michelle!!

Lisa said...

So cute!! Love the Chill... I think I'd like to see a lot of those in my planner...

Jeri said...

Adorbs! Great combo of old and new sets on your layout. Love the day that says Chill! I need to add a few of those to my schedule.

Michele Henderson said...

This is a sweet and beautiful CAS design, Michelle! I just love your coloring technique! So pretty and summery too!
Take Care!
Michele

Kim Heggins said...

Love your planner!!