Monday, June 27, 2016

My {Heart} is a Flutter

Hello there Crafters!

Just stopping by tonight to share a card with you...

I followed the sketch from The Paper Players

and the code word from Addicted to CAS...

I pulled out the cutest stamp set from Paper Smooches, Giddy Bugs...ah, who am I kidding...every PS stamp set is the cutest! I stamped the butterfly and sentiment using black ink from Memento and Copic Markers. I cut two panels using stitched rectangle dies from Lil'Inker Designs.

The heart pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. I added some white accents with a gel pen and scattered some sequins and enamel dots.
And because I used Paper Smooches stamps and I have a few layers...I am playing along with 

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!

Michelle

6 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

This is just so sweet...love that adorable butterfly.

Doni High said...

Total cuteness! I love the way you scattered enamel dots and sequins, they look great! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

laurie said...

Adorable! That's such a cute sentiment too.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James said...

Michelle your cute little bee is adorable and I love the pink and sequins! Thanks for joining my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Carolyn Bennie said...

Awe.... so cute! Thanks for playing along with ADTCAS this week. x Carolyn

Jaydee said...

Absolutely adorable. Love the colors and the clean lines. The layered stitched papers work so well as the base for your focal image.
So glad you joined us at the paper Players this week
Jaydee