Thursday, June 16, 2016

June 16: Paper Sweeties June 2016 Release Rewind!

Hello there!
This is the last day of the Paper Sweeties June Release...

There are two new stamp sets and one coordinating die set...
Planner Series: Summer Sentiments

I Love Summer 
I Love Summer Sweet Cuts Dies

I used Colorbox ink in true blue and cranberry to stamp the fireworks than added some glitter and coordinating sequins. 
The flag and sentiment was stamped with black ink from Memento.  I colored the flag with some Copic Markers and added some accents with a gel pen. I added some wood venere stars.

I am also adding this to The Paper Players...

I hope you will hop along and check out the amazing designers and their creations!


 Beth Luetschwager ---> WELCOME TO THE TEAM!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas 
Jinny Newlin - *June Guest Designer* 

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

8 comments:

Lisa said...

So pretty!! Love the bright against the white ...

Maria said...

Oh, what a fun card with the fireworks, flag, and stars!!!

Beth Luetschwager said...

I love this! Great card!

Claire Broadwater said...

I love this, Michelle! I am always a fan of patriotic cards. Love the wooden stars and the sequins! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Player this week! XX

LeAnne said...

Oh my, this is so sweet! I LOVE the flag and the way you added the sequins! SO fun and sparkly! Thanks for making my colors look great this week at the Paper Players!

Lisa said...

Well this is just about the cutest patriotic card ever!! LOVE your sweet simple design Michelle!!

Jeri said...

This card makes me think of one big huge Fourth of July celebration! Pairing the fireworks with the flag is just perfect!

Joanne James said...

What a great card Michelle! I love the sequins and those cute wooden cards - perfect for your patriotic theme. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!