Wednesday, June 15, 2016

June 15: Paper Sweeties June 2016 Release Party!

Hello again and welcome back to day three of the Paper Sweeties June Release!

Here is what I created using the new stamp set, I love Summer
I just love this bird house and bird! I stamped the trio using black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers.
I added some white accents with a gel pen and sequins, found here!


I followed the newest color palette from Colour Q... stop by and play along!

Hope you can stop by the designer' s blogs...

 Beth Luetschwager ---> WELCOME TO THE TEAM!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas 
Jinny Newlin - *June Guest Designer* 

See you tomorrow!

Michelle

7 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute! I just love that one little rebel bird...lol!

Maria said...

Oh, how sweet, Michelle! Love the row of bird houses with the sweet birds!!

Jeri said...

How adorably sweet is this?!? Those birdhouses lined up in a row across the white cardstock are just great. Then you add the sweet little birds and it's perfection!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What an adorable card!!! Love how you highlight and color!!!

Lisa said...

This is so sweet Michelle!!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet trio of birdhouses, adorable.

Susi K. said...

What an adorable, CAS card - these colours go together so beautifully!