Friday, June 24, 2016

Get Well

Hey there!
Hope you having a great start to your summer!
Just popping in to share a card with you.
I am utilizing a few challenges...


I am eyeing that coconut drink and wishing I was on a tropical island. I wanted to keep the color scheme from CC and followed the sketch from FMS.
I kept the background white and used a scalloped stitched die from Avery Elle to cut the center panel. I die cut a circle using a Spellbinders die and pattern paper from My Mind's Eye.

I watercolored some paper with distress inks in peeled paint and grape preserves. I used Spring Flowers Die Set from Lil'Inkers...love these flower dies!!!
The sentiment is from Paper Smooches, Sentiment Sampler. I used black ink from Memento.
I added some shimmer with glittery enamel dots from My Mind's Eye.




Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle

3 comments:

Karen D said...

Oh my! Your card is so gorgeous Michelle. I love the woodgrain with the pink. Such a beautiful flower.

Lisa said...

This is perfectly charming Michelle!!

Karren said...

That watercolored flower is beautiful and looks gorgeous with the woodgrain! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.