Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Celebrate You

Hello there!

I'm just stopping by to share the newest Colour Q palette...hope you can join us!


I used the set Natural Beauties from Paper Smooches to build a floral bouquet. I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored them using Copics. The sentiment is from The Alley Way Stamps.  I also used a stitched scallop die from Avery Elle.

I embellished the card with some white accents using a gel pen and scattered some sequins and enamel dots.

I am also playing along with The Paper Players


Thanks for peeking!
Hope you can play along with us!

Michelle

6 comments:

Colleen Begley said...

This is so pretty and sweet, Michelle! You've done a great job with those challenge colors and I love the scalloped panel die and your perfect embellishments. Thanks for joining us for the 300th challenge at the Paper Players this week.

Lisa said...

This is a fabulous take on the inspiration photo Michelle!! Beautifully done!!

stampwithsandy said...

Michelle this is gorgeous! I adore that color combo and the scalloped panel is so pretty. Thanks for joining our 300th celebration at The Paper Players!

Angela said...

♥Love♥ this Michelle! The pop of white is a small touch but it absolutely makes the card pop!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love these nontraditional colors for a floral card, Michele! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Kim Sundermeyer said...

I love the colors you chose. I sometimes get "stuck" thinking things have to be a certain color and it's wonderful to get a different view. Just a beautiful card!