Friday, June 24, 2016

Batty In Love

Hello again!

I actually have some free time so I wanted to make a card today...
I love the challenges from Paper Smooches...the theme is layers

and AAA Cards...

So I pulled out a Paper Smooches stamp set...Falling for You. 
I also used a stamp set from Papertrey Ink and stamped the wire. I "layered" the bats, stamped them using black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers. 
I added some googly eyes to this cutie! White accents were made with a gel pen. The stitched rectangle die is from Lil'Inker Designs.

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

6 comments:

Coralynn Murray said...

I absolutely love your card! I love bats and then add googley eyes...amazing! Thank you for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Lisa said...

What a fun take on the photo Michelle, this is so cute!!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Totally fun and adorable take on our googlie challenge Michelle. Great design and full of movement. thanks for sharing at AAA Cards. Sarah x

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Michelle! Those little bats look darling! What fun googly eyes!

Debbie Selby said...

Very cute card.

Jane said...

Congratulations on you win at AAA Cards. Don't forget to email me to claim your prize.