Tuesday, May 10, 2016

You Are Sweet

Hello there!

Just stopping by to share the newest ColourQ inspiration pic...

I inked up a My Favorite Things square die with WPlus 9's sweet nectar. Than I stamped the sentiment, from MFT So Much Love using black ink from Memento. 

The crochet flower was made by my mom! I added a button, some white cord, rustic twine and two punched leaves. For a finishing touch I scattered some sequins and enamel dots.

I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch...


Thanks for peeking!!!

Michelle

8 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...love your sweet crocheted flower.

Marybeth said...

I Michelle! I love your card and beautiful crocheted flower with the bit of thin gold! Gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

I love your clean + crisp design!

Tracey McNeely said...

Adorable clean and crisp design Michelle. Your mom created the most beautiful flower--lucky girl.

Lisa said...

Oh that little flower is as sweet as it can get!! This is fantastic Michelle, love it!

Lorraine A said...

Ooh what a gorgeous card Michelle, I love the crochet flower and the bright orange with white, the whole design is fabulous! LOVE it :-)

Congratulations on winning the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday 'Anything Goes' Challenge!! Woo Hoo! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Hannelie said...

Beautiful card Michelle !
Thanks for joining CTS!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Michelle! Wonderful take on the sketch!