Friday, May 13, 2016

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - May 2016!

Hello there!

Well, it's that time...when Paper Sweeties begins their May Release!
Today I used the newest  Plan Your Life Series, Checklist

This is the cutest planner set...
These images are also cute for cards, tags and scrapbooks!!!
I also used a mix of the previous planner sets. You can find them HERE.




Don't the little ones give you a chuckle!!!
I stamped all the images and sentiments with black ink from memento and colored them with Copic Markers.

Come check out what the Planner Series designers have created...

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

3 comments:

Maria said...

Cute planner pages! I do love the little boy and girl!:)

Jeri said...

Super cute, Michelle! I'm so in love with those little kiddos and loved seeing how you used them in your planner.

Kim Heggins said...

Just adorable...what a fabulous planner!