Sunday, May 1, 2016

Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge - May 2016

Hey there Crafters!!!

How are things going?
It's May 1st and Paper Sweeties has a new inspiration photo for you to play with!!!


I used the sets Eat Cake and Hello Spring to create the background. I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel pen.

I die cut the tea cup and tea bag using Sweet Cuts Eat Cake dies. I stamped the sentiment onto Sweet Cuts Stitched Tags 1.  I also added some sequins and a doily to finish it off.


I am also playing along with Simon Says Stamp


Hope you play along with us!
The designers have created some wonderful projects for you!!!


Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 
Jeri Thomas 
Jinny Newlin - *May Guest Designer*
May Guest Designer: Cynthia Olheiser

Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle

11 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Such a sweet card! Love the background stamping and gorgeous coloring!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful background! Lovely colors and the coloring! Just beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the tea bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie said...

Oh my, Michelle - WOWOWOW! This card is sweet as can be -- I am always amazed by your creativity :)

Maria said...

Love all those tea bags and sweet hearts, Michelle, for your lovely card!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a fabulous background you have created! So pretty!

Lisa said...

What a sweet card Michelle, love the fancy lace doily you added!

Jeri said...

This is just too sweet, Michele! I love how you stamped the tea bag all over this along with the pretty pink flowers!

Michele Henderson said...

Beautiful color and so cheerful too! The accents are just perfect!
Take Care!
Michele

Lori said...

So sweet - love the background you created!

Teresa Kline said...

hello! super cute card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*