Friday, May 6, 2016

Mother's Day

Hello there!
TGIF!!!!

I'm just stopping by to share a Mother's Day card I created...

I used two stamp sets from WPlus9, Strictly Sentiments 4 and Spring Blooms. I used Color Box inks in sky blue and moss green, and Memento inks in lilac posies and nautical blue. I added a watercolor wash to the background with distress ink in faded jeans.


I stamped the sentiment with Memento black ink and scattered some sequins to the background. I added some tiny gems to the center of the berries.
I die cut the main panel with a scallop stitched die from Mama Elephant and adhered it to some pretty gingham paper from My Favorite Things.

I used some inspiration from Curtain Call

and Addicted to Stamps

Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle

7 comments:

Karen Steele said...

Beautiful card Michelle - love the colour combo!

Maria said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle! Love the pretty flowers and wonderful color! Happy Mother's Day!:-)

Leigh Penner said...

This is so beautiful, Michelle! I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Michelle
that flowers is sooo beautiful and you have a sweet sentimen too
I love the blue water color there on your card
soo adorable your card I love this
Great card
Many thanks for joining us at ATSM this week
hugs
Monika (DT Member)

artful-notions said...

Love everything about this gorgeous card, Michelle! The colors, scallop edge, and oh you free watercolors! Just beautiful!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgeous!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card...love all your pretty posies.