Sunday, May 15, 2016

May 15: Paper Sweeties May 2016 Release Party!

Hello there!
Welcome back to the Paper Sweeties May Release!

Today I am showing you what I created using Sweet Boarders Sweet Cuts Dies

The die set comes with four different dies...and there are coordinating stamps too.
I used some black cardstock, linen cardstock and gingham pattern papers.

The sentiment is from the set Hello Friend and I inked it up with black ink from Memento. I scattered some Sweeties sequins for a finishing touch!

Come check out what the deigners have created!

Thanks for peeking!
Michelle

7 comments:

Lisa said...

omg...so different and so pretty! Love this! The plaid hearts are just so yummy!

Deepti said...

Simple and striking :) love the use of plaid

Jeri said...

I love what you did with the heart border. Such a striking look with the black outline and color and pattern inside.

Maria said...

Love the plaid pretty hearts for your birthday card, Michelle!!!

Lisa said...

How adorable!! Love the colors and the plaid!!

Jill Norwood said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the gingham hearts!

Nance said...

Super fun birthday card! Love those gingham hearts too!