Saturday, May 14, 2016

May 14: Paper Sweeties May 2016 Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there!

Welcome to the Paper Sweeties May Release!!!

There are two new stamp sets and one coordinating die set. 
Today I am using Best Dad...

 How much fun is this sentiment! 
I hung this nicely tailored suit on a hanger from the planner series set, Appointments and added a little buddy from Sweeties Pets. I did a little masking and added a tie to the pup. I stamped the sentiments and images with black ink from Memento and used Copic Markers to color.

Hope you wil hop along and check out the design team

Hope you'll come back tomorrow!

Michelle

9 comments:

Lisa said...

FAN-tastic!! I was trying to think of a way to just use the jacket.. great idea to use the planner stamps!! So cool!

Jeri said...

Brilliant, putting the suit on that hanger!!! Darling card!

Maria said...

Oh, my! How sweet and creative to have the tie on the dog...love it! And, love the hanging suit!

Jill Norwood said...

Inspired and brilliant! Love this card!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So darn creative!!! You always amaze me!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so sweet! Love that suit.

Lisa said...

The little dog with the tie has stolen my heart today!! This is such a fun card Michelle!

Nance said...

Wow, Michelle! Fantastic card and such a clever idea! Love that dog in his little tie too!

Debbie said...

Oh my lordy be ... cute, cute, CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!