Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Sending Smooches...

Hello there!
Just another ordinary day here...homework, sports, etc...the weather has been chilly and windy here in NY, ugh, and now some rain...hoping it warms up soon!

Some happy mail arrived the other day from Paper Smooches and I wanted to ink it up!

So I am playing along with the monthly inspiration challenge... 
Also, Paper Smooches May Guest Designer...the search for...
The theme is black and white with a pop of color...I may have gone over board with the pop of color!
I used Paper Smooches Stamp sets, Boob Tubes, Space Cadet, and Smooches.  I masked the tv and stamped the space cadet onto the screen.  I inked up the background with some distress inks in black soot, stormy sky and seedless preserves.  I stamped all the images with black ink from Memento.
I added white accents to the bold sentiment and the tv. After I colored the spacey tv background I added some wink of stella.
I used a scalloped die from Avery Elle to cut the panel.  I also scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Fabulous background Michelle and I love the sentiment!! CUTE card!!

Karen Steele said...

Super card Michelle - loving the background!

~amy~ said...

awwww...this is so sweet!

Kara Lynne said...

Ooh, I love that you put that guy in the TV! Wonderful card, Michelle, and you really pulled off the black and white beautifully!

Melanie Mallek said...

Your card is crazy AWESOME! Love everything about it!