Friday, April 1, 2016

Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge - April 2016

Hello there!
It's time for a new monthly challenge with Paper Sweeties

Wow! April already!
I used Bee Happy for the leaves and butterfly and their coordinating Sweet Cuts dies.  For the leaves I used the die as a mask and inked the center with moss green Color Box ink. I stamped the butterfly with black ink from Memento and colored it with Copic Markers. 
The sentiment is from the set Spring is Here.  I splattered some ink onto the background and assembled my wreath using twine and bells and a mini bloom. The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye, the watercolored cardstock is from Michaels.

I am also adding this to Addicted to CAS


Hope you will hop along to check out what the designers created!!!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 
 Emily Frasier
Jeri Thomas 
Jinny Newlin - *April Guest Designer*
April Guest Designer: Marsha Drain

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

10 comments:

Maria said...

How clever to make a wreath with twine, Michelle! Love the pretty leaves and butterfly, too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the twine and the butterfly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Michelle!... this is sooo sweet and pretty.. feels like Spring!

Michele Henderson said...

Michelle, this is adorable! I love the great color palette and the whimsical design! Very pretty!
Take Care!
Michele

Jeri said...

This is just darling, Michelle! Love your interpretation of the inspiration photo.

Debbie said...

Oh my, how beautiful is that clever, twine wreath? Your creativity never ceases to AMAZE me, Michelle! Thank you for the wonderful spring inspiration!!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

This is a wonderfully delicate, elegant and pretty creation.
Great use of your stash. Thanks for sharing and playing along at ATCAS this week.
Sarah

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Michelle, oh my gosh...your card is so fabulous!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the twine wreath and those gorgeous leaves!!!

Kelly S. said...

I love this card! So perfect for all of the challenges and the way you made the wreath is genius!