Wednesday, April 13, 2016

MWAH

Hello there!
Just dropping by to share a quick post...
new color challenge with ColourQ!
Hope you play along with us at ColourQ!
I pulled out a new stamp set from Paper Smooches, Smooches! I stemped the 'xoxo' sentiment with shabby pink ink, cyan ink and curry ink from Color Box. The black ink is from memento. I scattered some enamel dots from Recollections.
I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch

and also playing along with the Guest Designer Search for Paper Smooches

Thanks for taking a peek!!!


Michelle

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Super cute CAS card!

Michelle said...

Cute and cool all wrapped into a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your super sweet take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Fun take on the sketch, Michelle! Love the pastels, too.