Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Just Be You

Hello there!!!

Just popping in to share the newest ColourQ palette...


I used a SSS stencil and black ink from Memento to make the background.  The bloom and leaves are from Waltzingmouse Stamps. The sentiment is from Lil'Inker Designs.

I colored the flower and leaves with Copics and added some accents with a white gel pen. I scattered some gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
I embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder.

I am also adding this to 

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, I LIKE this Michelle!! That big beautiful bloom and those polka dots are fabulous!!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card....love those amazing giant black polka dots!

Nicole Filangeri said...

Fun and colorful.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is stunning, Michelle! I love it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Michelle. Love that big flower... and how it hangs off the side. Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call.

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. I love the big and bold scale of all your elements.

Marisa said...

Fabulous, dramatic card!! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Sherrie M. said...

Wow Michelle! Love your bold bloom against the black polka dots. Fabulous!