Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Hello

Hello there!

Hope everyone is feeling fabulous today!
I'm stopping by to share with you the newest color inspiration palette at

I used Borders and Backgrounds 2  stamp set and Hello die from WPlus9. The black ink is from Memento. 

The flower dies are from My Favorite Things ( I believe they are retired).  I scattered some enamel dots from Recollections.
I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch

and I am also adding this to Curtain Call


Thanks for peeking!
Hope you play along with us at ColourQ!

Michelle

8 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Michelle, this is STRIKING! I love it~

Joyce said...

Just beautiful. Love that Wplus9 stamp you used as a little border, and the flowers are so bold and happy.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch and on the inspiration photo!

Lisa said...

All of the elements you used flow together so well Michelle! This is so pretty!

Patti said...

Can I be you when I grow up!? this is so stunning!! I just love everything about this sweet card!

Patti

Ardyth said...

Love the combination of the graphic and organic!

Chrissy Larson said...

Cute!!! I love the black and white pattern with that pop of pink!

donna mikasa said...

Love your take on the sketch and those yummy colors!