Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Have a Beautiful Day

Hello there!

Hope you are all enjoying some craft time!
Just stopping by to share the newest ColourQ challenge...
Hope you'll play along with us!


I used a new stamp set and coordinating dies I purchased from My Favorite Things, Spring Wreath. I stamped the images with inks from Color Box (cyan, moss green and orange) and Memento, nautalical blue.

I added some white accents to the blooms with a gel pen and scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. 


I am also adding this to
Simon Says Stamp...anything goes

and Addicted to Satmps and More...anything goes

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle

11 comments:

Lin said...

Such a pretty design, Michelle! I love wreaths - and when you add flowers, I'm in heaven! Beautifully done - thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

LINDA M said...

I love this simple CAS design. The colors and the placement of the flowers with the wreath are really fantastic. Makes me want to go out and get this stamp set!

Lisa said...

I have to say that I love this to bits!! Such a pretty little wreath!!

Joyce said...

Your wreath is so very delicate and pretty.

Jen Mitchell said...

Ooh, what a pretty wreath! I love the cluster of flowers!

Neets B said...

What an absolutely beautiful design, love the little cluster of blue.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

maria f. said...

A beautiful spring wreath!

Julie B said...

This is a really pretty spring wreath, lovely clean stamping.
So pleased you linked up at ATSM this week. :)

Jingle said...

Michelle, this card is gorgeous! Did you see that you are the winner this week?! http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/anything-goes-winner-4/

Team Clark said...

Congrats on your SSS win! This really is a beautiful card! <3

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle!