Thursday, April 14, 2016

April 14: Paper Sweeties April 2016 Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there!
Welcome back to the Paper Sweeties April Release!

Debbie has created a sweet spring stamp set and coordinating die set...
I love the swirly, whimsical wreath, tiny blooms and big bow!!! The sentiment is just too sweet!

I stamped the wreath with Appletini ink from WPlus9. The rest of the images were stamped using black ink from Memento. I colored the images with Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel pen. I stamped the sentiment with Lake House ink from WPlus9 than used the Sweet Cuts die to trim. 
I scattered some enamel dots for a last touch.

I am adding this to The Paper Players




Thanks for stopping by for a peek!
Come check out what the design team created!!!


Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas 
Jill Norwood
Jinny Newlin - *April Guest Designer* 

Michelle

15 comments:

Lisa said...

Love how clean the background is .. really beautiful card!

Maria said...

Beautiful wreath with the pretty flowers, Michelle! Your extra touch with the white gel pen is always great to see!:-)

Jeri said...

Oh, gorgeous! Love the fun colors!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

This is really gorgeous, Michelle! LOVE how you add the white touches to the leaves and flowers...will have to case you on that idea!!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness Michelle, this is darling!!

Debbie said...

What an absolutely SWEET card, Michelle!!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your wreath is absolutely darling! I love the colors!!!

Michele Henderson said...

Wow, Michelle, this is gorgeous! I love the crisp design and how pretty it looks against the white background! Very pretty!
Take Care!
Michele

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card....love your beautiful wreath.

Karen Steele said...

This is super pretty Michelle! I love the flower arrangement on this wreath and the pretty little bow - great colours too!

Joanne James said...

A beautifully clean and super-sweet card. I love the white accents - they add so much to your stamped images. Thanks so much for joining my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

Just adorable! What a sweet little wreath...I love the highlights! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Michelle, one word. GORGEOUS. Clean and simple perfection. Great use of the colors. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee

laurie said...

Wow! Love this CAS card! That wreath is awesome, and the flowers so pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Fantastic CAS creation, crisp and elegant stamping and beautiful colours and style. thanks for playing along at AAA Cards. Sarah