Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Thank You

Hello there!

It's time for a new ColourQ challenge!!!

I masked off the card base with a rectangular die and inked the center with harbor ink from Color Box.  I used watercolor cardstock for the base. 
The flower and leaf dies are from My Favorite Things. The sentiment is also MFT, Spring Wreath. I used black ink from Memento. I added some enamel dots and cord to finish the card.

I am also adding this to CAS(E) this Sketch


Thanks for taking a peek!

Hope you play along with us at ColourQ!

Michelle

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your sweet flowers, Michelle! Such a pretty card.

Lisa said...

Love the simplicity of this and your pretty rolled flowers!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love this simple, but gorgeous card!

Maria said...

Beautiful blue color for the background and such lovely rolled flowers!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

Michelle...this is just amazing. I love your sweet flowers and that fabulous blue background!

donna mikasa said...

So pretty, Michelle! I love those rolled flowers!