Tuesday, March 8, 2016

So Grateful for You

Hello there!

Just popping in to share the newest color palette from ColourQ...hope you can play along with us!

My Nana had a bowl very similar to the ceramic piece shown...always loved it!!!

I ahve to admit I had a little trouble achieving the summer starfruit color, but I did my best...I pulled out a floral favorite from Paper Smooches, Blossoming Buds. I stamped the image with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers.

I added some white accents with a gel pen and used My Favorite Things stitched scalloped oval die.  The sentiment is from Memory Box, Autumn Birdie. I added a twine bow from Papertrey Ink and scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I am also adding this to Just Us Girls

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle

10 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is beautiful! Your shading on those flowers is so pretty and the white gel pen accents really brings this to life. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Maria said...

Gorgeous bright flowers! The addition with the white gel pen is perfect! Such a pretty card, Michelle!

Lisa said...

This is so fresh and pretty Michelle!! It reminds me of something Mary Engelbreit would do!

My Crafty Place - Sharyn Polesel said...

Very CAS and very beautiful! Love the bright colors and the little white dots really make it pop. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Joyce said...

Love this pretty design. I thought I recognized those flowers. The twine with an oval focal point is so pretty.

Karen Steele said...

This is gorgeous Michelle! I love the pretty design and vibrant colours against the white :-)

Kim Heggins said...

I am in love with your fabulous card! Those flowers look amazing in this weeks colors!

Hussena said...

What a gorgeous card.Love your coloring 💜

Hussena said...

What a gorgeous card.Love your coloring 💜