Saturday, March 12, 2016

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - March 2016!

Hello there!


The newest stamp set in the Planner Series is Vacation!
I have quite alot to do this month! Two soccer tournaments, a dinner dance and not to mention Easter!

How cute is the car to symbolize when we leave?! I scheduled a team dinner and made sure to remind myself of the check in and checkout times!
This time I allowed my little guy to do some coloring for me...
Yes, I added my birthday too!!!

Hope you will hop along to check out what the Planner Series Designers created...way better than mine!!!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas

Please check back tomorrow for some more sneak peeks of the March Release!!!

Michelle

4 comments:

Maria said...

So pretty and bright with all the fun planner stamps, Michelle! And, Happy late Birthday to you! Hope you had a great one!:-)

Jeri said...

Fun, bright colors on your pages. Love how you used the new set even though there is no vacation in your month.

Kim Heggins said...

So much fun!

Debbie said...

Love, love ... so stinkin' cute!!!