Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge- March 2016

Well HELLO!!!

I'm finally able to post tonight for the Paper Sweeties March Inspiration Challenge!!!!
My little guy has been under the weather on and off for a while. This past weekend, it has hit him hard...so he needed some extra TLC...

Don't you love these colors....yummy!!!
Debbie has allowed us to use March's upcoming release...not available until the 15th of this month....thank you Debbie!!!

I am going to keep the names of the new release a secret until the 13th when the entire design team shares what they created!
But, I will share with you that there are three new sets and coordinating dies AND....
they are all interchangable!!!!!
Debbie has outdone herself with this release....I know, I say that every month!!!!! But I cannot wait for the 13th-16th!!!!
For both cards I used black ink from Memento and Copic Markers to color. I added some white accents with a gel pen and glitter too. The twine is from Michaels.
(Other supplies used: stitched scalloped dies from My Favorite Things)

Hope you check out the designers blogs...

10 comments:

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Both cards are so cute and fun!!!

~amy~ said...

These are so much fun!!!

Sue Smith said...

Great cards. Bright and cheery.

Maria said...

Awesome cards, Michelle! Love the design and color combo!

Lisa said...

These are darling Michelle and I like the colors!

libleycraftsblog.com said...

Love these gorgeous cards Michelle - great colours too! Hope your little one is feeling better soon :-)

Michele Henderson said...

Your cards are adorable, Michele! I love the bright color and the shiny look to the cups! Just beautiful stamping and inking technique!
Take Care!
Michele

Debbie said...

YOU have OUTDONE yourself this month, Michelle -- and, I know I say that to you every month as well!! You are an amazing designer and I am completely smitten with your gorgeous work! You are a blessing to me and this team - WOW!

Jill Norwood said...

Michele these cards are both so wonderful! I think this is my favorite release ever too! Hope your little one is feeling much better! Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable cards...just so sweet.