Wednesday, March 16, 2016

March 16: Paper Sweeties March 2016 Release Rewind!

Hello there!
Today is the last day of the Paper Sweeties March Release! Today we show you a mix of new and previously released stamps.

I hope you enjoyed what the design team and I have created!!! 

I used But First, Coffee and Coffee, Yes Please! I also used Mason Jar

I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel pen. The aqua twine can be found in the Sweeties Shop! I added some enamel dots from Recollections.
Other Supplies: Pattern Paper from My Favorite Things

Come hop along with us to see what the designers have created!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jen Shears - March Guest Designer
Jeri Thomas 
Jill Norwood 

Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle

7 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Michele this is gorgeous! Love your mason jar cup of cocoa! Such a beautiful scene!

Maria said...

Beautiful card with the mason jar filled with beans! Lovely design as always!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I absolutely love, love, love this card! The colors are fabulous!

Lisa said...

How sweet is this!! I like the pretty colors and the fun enamel dots!

Kim Heggins said...

This is as sweet as can be.

Karen Steele said...

What a gorgeous card! The Mason jar is just fab!

Debbie said...

Oh my Michelle, this couldn't be any cuter!! LOVE it to pieces - so clever!